Online payment gateways are developed to integrate money transactions using internet enabled devices. Payment gateways such as Atom Payment Gateway offers convenient payment processing solutions to startups, SME and enterprise business, allowing them to accept online payment via multiple channels.
As more and more businesses are getting online the best way to receive payments is using an integrated payment gateway. Using payment gateway your clients can make payment with their credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, UPI, and several wallets.
About Atom Payment Gateway:
Atom Payment Gateway is a service owned and operated by parent company Atom Technologies Limited is an Indian payment gateway aggregation, headquartered at FT Tower, CTS No 256 & 257, Suren Road, Chakala, Andheri (East),400093, Mumbai, India. Atom was started in 2006 by Dewang Neralla (Founder and CEO).
Atom Payment gateway is one of the leading payment gateway provider in India with clients such as IRCTC, Big Bazaar, Spicejet, ShoppersStop, Spykar, Lufthansa, Muthoot Finance, Pantaloons and so on. Atom Payments service is being used by more than 5000+ merchants, across different sectors including Governments, Semi-Govt., Utility, Education, Entertainment, Retail, Health & Tourism and more.
Also Read: Amazon Payments India – Pay With Amazon
Atom Payments – Payment Processing Channels
Internet Payment Gateway (IPG): Atom online payment gateway platform, offers various payment processing solutions for merchants to accept payment from customers.
Atom is integrated with 48+ net banking options and support all the leading Credit Cards, Debit Cards, (IMPS) Immediate Payment Service and Rupay Cards. Atom offers multiple channel payment processing solutions, apart from above the atom (paynetz) offer several inbuilt features as under:
- Multi-Bank EMI: Atom Multi-bank EMI option allows merchants to offer their goods and services to end customers by paying on easy instalment payment options instead of the client paying complete payment upfront. Please be noted that such EMI payment requires credit card from supported banks.
- Requery Option: Requery is a system accessible for merchants to see the Status of the transaction which were not updated on real-time. With the assistance of this feature, merchants can check the status of the transaction for which the online real-time update if not happened, which can be because of different reasons like session time-out, dropped exchange.
- Invoice Payments: Atom Payments Invoice features helps its merchants to get payments by raising secure and instant payment request. Merchants can also create mass invoices using this features on a fly. For numerous client’s Atom paynetz gives the trader an alternative where he can upload excel sheet t create 100s of invoices instantly.
- Express checkout: Atom Payments express checkout is an improved, convenient & seamless checkout page. Express checkout allows customers to register their account and securely save their card details, so next time they can avoid entering the same. Their next order requires only the CVV or VBV/ MSC input. It helps merchants further enhance the convenience for frequent customers, which will be extremely time-saving.
- Standing Instructions: Atom Payments standing instruction feature helps merchants accepts recurring payments like monthly payment of school fee, electricity bills or other subscription payments. This feature helps merchant, to collect payment from its customer at pre-set intervals by mapping the customer’s credit card details.
- Convenience Fee: Atom allows you to define transaction cost or internet convenience fee. Usually, merchants bear’s the cost charged by payment gateways, but if the merchant like the transaction cost can be charged to the customer and it can be done by using the surcharge feature. Atom gateway auto calculates transaction charges based on pre-defined rules and display’s the final payable amount to the customer. This helps the merchant to redirect the cost to the customer in a hassle-free manner.
- Mobile Optimized Checkout Page: Atom ensure’s that customers who access your website using mobile phones and tabs can view and make payments without any issues. Atom also allows merchant a handy API to integrate with their mobile App. This increases revenue by expanding the merchants’ payment channel.
- Retry Option: In the event of transaction failure as a result of reasons like time out or connectivity problems, customers are sometimes needed to get into all the transaction process and re-enter card details creating it a cumbersome method. Atom allows clients to retry the transaction without entering all those details again.
- Integrated Dashboard: Atom merchants are provided with a Admin Console access, which helps the merchant to monitor transaction online on real time basis. Merchant can access the console from anywhere by logging with the help of the administrator ID & password.
- I-Frame: I-frame is a standard HTML markup which allows you to display content from another page into a web page. Atom gives the freedom to merchant’s to display the payment page in on desireded page of their website. There is no impact on the payment page except the look and feel making it more compact. Due to I frame the merchant can display the payment page of Atom in a specified style
- SMS & Mail Notification to Customer: Atom payments also notifies your customer on event of transaction closed by sending an SMS & Mail with the transaction status in real time.
- Marketplace Payments: Atom help’s merchants combine multiple product/vendor payments together and raise a common payment to the customer. Atom settles funds into the respective vendor accounts on behalf of the merchant making the merchant’s work hassle-free.
- International Card Acceptance: Atom has integrated with multiple banks which provide acceptance of international cards over their Payment Gateway.
- Multi-Currency Payment: Atom Payments also comes with multi-currency support allowing your global customers the option of paying in currency that he/she is willing to pay.
Atom Payments – Ready Integration Kit
Atom offers ready to integrate kit for all major open source platforms and languages such as Magento, Joomla, Opencart, WordPress, Prestashop, PHP, .net, Android, C#, Java, IOs, Drupal, WHMCS etc.
Our eCommerce Platform is also integrated with Atom, for more information visit here > Atom Gateway
Also Read: RazorPay Payment Gateway – Next Generation of Digital Payments
Atom Payments Supported Industries:
Atom supports all major industries and including Recharge and bill payment, eRetail or eCommerce, Broking, Education, Insurance, Airlines, Entertainment, Travel and Tourism etc.
Atom Payments Pricing Plan (TDR):
Atom offers discounted TDR for ClueCommerce customers, for more information visit here > Atom Gateway