Terms & Conditions
ClueCommerce.com is a brand owned and operated by M/s AisMik Web Technologies a Company registered under the laws of India.
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the services (“Service”) that are made available by Aismik Web Technologies. (“cluecommerce.com”, “we” or “us”). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between cluecommerce.com and the individual or entity who subscribes to our service (“Subscriber” or “you”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. cluecommerce.com may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that cluecommerce.com believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
ClueCommerce.com may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web address (https://cluecommerce.com/terms-conditions/): You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
- Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and M/s AisMik Web Technologies. The approval for the work can be either an email confirming back the quote or the quote document signed by the client. Approval for the work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions.
- Material: All material supplied by the client shall remain the client’s property. It will be assumed that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws.
- Domain or Purchases on behalf of client: M/s AisMik Web Technologies provides domain name if required. Domain names registered by M/s AisMik Web Technologies on the Customer’s behalf are property of M/s AisMik Web Technologies until the client has paid for the domain booked and professional fees involved and previously agreed upon. M/s AisMik Web Technologies agree to transfer this domain to the customer or his/her agent when asked to do so provided that all accounts have been settled.
Domains booked and owned by clients themselves are not subject matter above. This term is related to only those domains which are booked by M/s AisMik Web Technologies upon the request of clients.
All third party costs arising from the registration of a domain name/purchase of third party utilities/services shall be met by the Client and are payable to M/s AisMik Web Technologies before a formal application for registration is made. This is included in the standard invoice issued after approval for work to commence.
- Copyright: M/s AisMik Web Technologies will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork and the source code, created for the client by M/s AisMik Web Technologies. Once final payment has been received by M/s AisMik Web Technologies copyright may be transferred to the client if previously agreed. M/s AisMik Web Technologies reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by M/s AisMik Web Technologies unless otherwise agreed between the two parties in writing.
- Photography and graphics: M/s AisMik Web Technologies may use stock photographs and images in the design and build of the site. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will only be included once the client has approved the additional cost. General reworking and editing of artwork and photography supplied by the client will be included in the quote but where M/s AisMik Web Technologies considers the amount or extent of work involved in editing or reworking assets M/s AisMik Web Technologies reserves the right to charge for the time of carrying out such work at its usual company hourly rates.
- Browser compatibility: M/s AisMik Web Technologies makes every effort to design pages that display acceptably in the most popular current browsers i.e. IE7 and Latest version of FireFox or Chrome released on the date of project agreement, but cannot accept responsibility for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed. IE 6 is an outdated browser we should pay tribute to it and say goodbye and upgrade your browsers or should start using Firefox or Chrome which is free to download and performs better than IE 6.
- Search Engine Submission: M/s AisMik Web Technologies is not responsible for the client’s on-going web site promotion. Should the client require the site to be promoted a separate contract must be agreed. M/s AisMik Web Technologies can make no guarantees about the success of any search engine promotion activity because this is controlled by the search engines.
- Site maintenance: M/s AisMik Web Technologies does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design & development. If a client wishes M/s AisMik Web Technologies to maintain or update website as a separate contract, M/s AisMik Web Technologies will negotiate with the client a fixed maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
- Content: M/s AisMik Web Technologies cannot be held liable for any information contained within The Client’s web site. The content of such remains the copyright and intellectual property of The Client.
- Examples of work: M/s AisMik Web Technologies retains the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
- Travel Time and Expenses: Travelling time to and from customer premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for meeting, The Client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both the parties.
- Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required, as the site is developed, then we will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the project.
- Upfront Payment: An minimum advance of 50% of the total cost of the project is required before work commencement. After work commencement the same is non-refundable.
- Payment terms: Payment is currently accepted by Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Debit Cards, Netbanking, Cash or Check Deposit & PayPal, unless otherwise agreed. Payment will be due within 14 days of invoice. Full publication of the Web Pages may take place only after full payment has been received unless otherwise agreed. Any material previously published may be removed if payment is not received.
- Internet Service Provider: The customer understands that any Internet Service Provider (ASP) services or website storage services will require a separate contract with the ISP. M/s AisMik Web Technologies will agree to set up a domain name with host if required, but will not be held responsible for any changes made by the server supplied.
- Free Technical Support: We also provide Free technical support for 1 year from the date of delivery of the project or project files are moved to your hosting account; whichever happens earlier. 1 Year Free Technical Support is available for all the bugs/errors found in our server side scripting. To give you our best services, we take this responsibility of Free support at no extra cost to you until and unless some other designer/developer modifies the project files we have delivered.
- Delayed Response from Client Side: Unreasonable delays from client side in providing the required feedback/information/data to finish the project shall exempt M/s AisMik Web Technologies from meeting the timelines mentioned in the quote. In case client does not provide required details/data/information for more than 15 working days, client authorizes M/s AisMik Web Technologies to forfeit the payments made towards this project.
- Single Domain License: Unless otherwise agreed, client agrees to setup the scripts delivered only on one domain. However if client wish to run same website on different domain, then client has to purchase separate license for each domain.
- License Validity Period: License comes without expiry date as long as it is for single domain.
- Ownership Of Intellectual Property: Unless otherwise agreed, M/s AisMik Web Technologies is the owner of the intellectual property rights and reserves the right to reuse the same for other projects.
- Share in profits from business or sale of business: After client makes the agreed payment for the project – M/s AisMik Web Technologies will not claim share in your profits from business or from sale of business to some other company.
- No recurring costs of license: There is no renewal/recurring license fee. However if client wish to run same website on different domain, then client has to purchase separate license for each domain.
- Use of encrypted files: Unless otherwise agreed, for faster turn around and bug free application development, M/s AisMik Web Technologies can use own framework (code library in encrypted format) which is used for web applications development. Client will be provided with detailed documentation for using code library functions, with help of the documentation provided other programmers can modify the website functionality.
- Refund and Cancellation: M/s AisMik Web Technologies does not accept cancellation request in any situation. All payments to M/s AisMik Web Technologies are non-refundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage.
- Suspension, Termination or Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, M/s AisMik Web Technologies reserves complete rights to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by intentional negative reviews, conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
- Third Party Services: M/s AisMik Web Technologies is not responsible for services or lack of services of any third party vendor such as shipping service or payment gateway providers.
- Support Boundaries: M/s AisMik Web Technologies. provides IST 11am to 6pm weekdays technical support to our subscribers. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: M/s AisMik Web Technologies provides support related to your hosting’s physical functioning. M/s AisMik Web Technologies does not offer technical support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. M/s AisMik Web Technologies does not provide technical support for YOUR customers. If you can email, we encourage you to email [email protected] for assistance. Lastly, the Help files in the program you are using may have the answer to your question so please do investigate these resources before calling tech support.
- Responsibility for Content: as M/s AisMik Web Technologies customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on M/s AisMik Web Technologies Hosting Services.